** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada **
We're looking for a B2B Content Marketing Specialist
to join our team and be part of our next stage of growth. As our Content Marketing Specialist your top priority is to produce impactful storytelling that supports our marketing efforts, empowers our sales team and enables our customers. Working within a small but mighty Sales and Marketing team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for content strategy, development, and publishing, to support thought leadership, company growth and customer success.
The Content Marketing Specialist should have proven experience in writing (long and short form) marketing content, managing editorial calendars, excellent copywriting skills, and be able to keep projects organized and moving forward to meet deadlines.Who we are:
Traction Rec empowers customers with great technology. Built on the Salesforce platform, we enable YMCA's, Jewish Community Centres (JCC's) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) to deliver their services and achieve their missions. At the heart of Traction Rec is our desire to support non-profit community centres and the amazing good they do.
Traction Rec is an independent product company launched by Traction on Demand, one of North America's largest dedicated Salesforce consulting partners. Traction Rec was recently recognized by Salesforce as Nonprofit Sales Partner of the Year, ISV Partner of the Year, and featured in the 2021 Ready to Rocket List. Traction Rec takes pride in the development of product and services, and building strong relationships with partners and customers.
At our core, we love community. We are looking for people who want to join an active group of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. We welcome you to experience a vibrant personal and professional journey by joining our diverse team.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in content marketing, B2B marketing or digital marketing
- Confidence in discovering, developing and producing interesting and impactful stories for various marketing channels including website, email, webinars, social and video.
- Experience with account based marketing selling technology to non-technical stakeholders by distilling product documentation and platform capabilities into use cases, benefits, and business outcomes.
- Understanding of content principles related to structuring for readability, writing for an audience, and content as part of a customer journey moving the reader to action.
- Strong organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a small team, and independently moving projects forward, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines
- Digital marketing experience an asset
- Experience with the nonprofit sector or Salesforce ecosystem a benefit
- A true storyteller with a love of writing!
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Write, develop and execute B2B content for blog articles, email nurture campaigns, case studies, newsletters, and social posts
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, product, customer success) to understand our audiences and their challenges, generate topics of interest, and produce content that supports the value of our product, services and differentiators
- Interview customers to create compelling testimonials and write engaging stories
- Align with the Sales team on account based marketing strategies to optimize content and messaging for each stage of the sales funnel
- Ensure a consistent brand voice and manage editorial publishing calendar across all channels
- Proactively research and implement SEO best practices to optimize content for increased organic traffic and visibility
- Manage social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), that includes building a strategy to engage with our community and followers
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For Traction Rec, we aim to change the world by creating impact technology to serve organizations whose mission is one of our core values, to Create Community. At our core, we're about improving the way organizations do business by leveraging technology.
Sales and Marketing