QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect inside and outside their organization. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile event app company working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
Other perks? Social lounge with a big screen TV, ping pong table, and couches for chillin'—or power naps. Regular happy hours and social events, including the occasional bowlerama! A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver, where suit-and-ties are optional (okay, totally unnecessary) and the ocean and city views are inspirational. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team? The Content Marketing Manager
is a prolific and talented content creator that writes and produces various content assets, blogs regularly, and ultimately writes magnetic copy that drives more leads.You are a:
Remarkable writer with a real knack and love for writing
Creative thinker with an instinct for words that makes your writing totally irresistible
Excellent communicator with a superb attention to detail – you also make a fantastic editor who can spot the smallest grammatical error, and can add a special touch to someone’s writing, too
Super-effective writer that can distill complex thoughts and ideas into simple, clear, compelling language
Resourceful with a strong vocabulary - no one likes to read the same words over and over again
Voracious reader – because when you’re immersed in a world of words, you’re naturally a better writerYou’re a whiz at:
You’ll stand out with:
- Creating rich content to attract leads, build awareness and reach with ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, videos and case studies
- Blogging on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search and social and to build an ever-growing blog subscriber base
- Collaborating with our designer, inbound and outbound marketing managers, sales, and industry experts to produce relevant content
- Editing content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Developing content for the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and potentially additional channels
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and industry
- Past experience producing content at a B2B software company
- Channel-specific knowledge including blogging and posting on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Past experience generating leads either online or offline
- Producing smart CTAs according to lead lifecycle stage
- Skills including Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, and inbound marketing wouldn’t hurt
- Sense of humour and grace under fire