Requisition ID: 132079
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
At Scotia Digital, we design and build digital capabilities to promote the financial wellbeing of our customers. Reinventing customer experience starts here - and it starts with you. Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Where could you work? Both at home and in the office
- Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Complete web content requests on time and in accordance with the Bank's quality, branding, accessibility, and design guidelines.
- Develop, test and implement html email communications for our customers and sales teams.
- Build and maintain our email template library by developing new and leveraging existing custom responsive email designs.
- Monitor and maintain the site health (site quality, accessibility and SEO scores) across all pages in their portfolio.
- Usecompetitive knowledge or industry trends, either from Forrester or independent research, propose, develop and test new, innovative content for all portfolios that would support the business, the brand, and differentiate Scotiabank from other financial institutions.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Championa high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- We're working towards a future that is digital by default and creating a local Hub in Vancouver.
- This hybrid role offers the opportunity both to work remotely and head to the Hub to collaborate in person, co-creating a cohesive and inclusive culture with your Vancouver team.
What's in it for you?
- Content management expertise with a solid understanding of website design, content management systems, HTML and Photoshop
- The ability to ensure website content has a consistent look and feel and is formatted to established standards
- Email development expertise with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with ESP platforms like Campaign monitor an asset
- Experience working with email testing tools such as Litmus
- Experience using content management platforms, website testing and personalization tools, and web analytics tools (Adobe platform experience is an asset)
- Understanding of the impact of content and can use SEO to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics to drive optimizations
- Understanding of "the customer journey" and how "discovery" integrates into the entire journey map
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to juggle multiple tasks at once, changing focus and priority as needed
- French language skills, written and verbal, are an asset
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager is preferred
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Opportunity to drive significant impact on a small, agile team
- Develop your knowledge and skills by taking advantage of many courses and learning materials available to you.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Graphic Design, Web Design, Finance, Technology, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance