169310 Position Title:
Game Designer I External Description:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. With teams located around the world, Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Our Associate Designers work with live service teams and are responsible for implementing the day-to-day creative work that keeps our live mobile games fun, fresh, and engaging. The ideal Associate Game Design candidate has a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of working on and contributing to a brilliant simulation game experience.
- Work with our live service teams and be responsible for implementing the day-to-day creative work that keeps our live mobile games fun, fresh, and engaging.
- Create great content - Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players.
- Ensure the highest quality - Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do.
- Support the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
- Create engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
- Balance the game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization, and engagement.
- Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience in the service.
- Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and latest platforms.
City: State: Remote?:
- Communication Skills - we are looking for candidates who can effectively express themselves.
- Be passionate about games - We are looking for people who play mobile games and understand why they love playing them (and why they do not sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative - A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us.
- 1+ year's game industry experience; game design experience a plus
- Experience creating and implementing game concepts using different tools.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
- Experience troubleshooting problems and discovering solutions either individually or with a team.
- Experience with Live Service mechanics, theories, and implementation.
- Football knowledge is a huge plus
0 Community / Marketing Title:
Content Designer - Contract Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-10-18 22:00:25.93 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Creative and Graphic Design