At Hyperwallet, we LOVE our customers, and we are looking for smart, experienced, “can do” people with innate customer savvy to manage our contact center team. With Hyperwallet’s multi-platform, multi-country, multi-currency SaaS solutions, the right candidates will have previous supervisory experience in a complex technology or a fast paced contact center environment. If you like predictability and routine, this is not the job for you – we want those people who seek challenge and change and who love helping our customers find solutions to ensure high customer service satisfaction and are inspirational people leaders. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you.
***Please note that the shift for this position is from 10pm-7am***
- Responsible for supporting customers through email, chat and phone support
- Communicate effectively with your team members; conducting regular briefing to ensure information is delivered and understood
- Identify individual and team training needs, providing coaching whenever necessary to develop team members
- Minimize potential complaints by providing excellent customer service at all times, taking ownership of queries and disputes
- Effectively handle and manage Customer calls and emails escalated from the Customer Service Agents
- Monitor service calls, chats and emails to observe Customer Service Agents’ demeanor, accuracy and consistency to company policies and level of customer service provided
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the Customer Service Agents
- Recruit Customer Service Agents
- Provide training and coaching on an ongoing basis
- Review and monitor the performance of employees and provide guidance to ensure they meet their job responsibilities and objectives
- Assist with generating Contact Centre reports
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Languages: Must have minimum of 2
o English: Fluent spoken and written
o Spanish: Fluent spoken and written
o French: Fluent spoken and written
- Experience in team leadership and the management of teams within a contact or service centre.
- Excellent writing, word processing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing systems and new technology
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Windows based environment
- Knowledge of International Payment networks such as SEPA, PAYMUL or ACH would be an asset
- Ability to Supervise: 10 or more team members.
Additional strengths we’d like to see:
- Ability to establish constructive and effective working relationships with Senior Management and Executives
- Ability to drive results delivery and raise the capability of teams.
- Manage and monitor client satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- High level of initiative and commitment to success (striving toward corporate mission statement)
- Excellent listening and telephone etiquette skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and any other designated languages with customers and colleagues
- Ability to take responsibility for all actions and decisions and to follow through until a resolution is obtained
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills coupled with ability to multi-task
Posted: September 14, 2016
Closes:November 13, 2016