Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver Organization Transformation Available Locations: Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa
Workforce Transformation Available Locations: Vancouver
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change.
Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
Your typical responsibilities may include conducting research, analyzing and synthesizing research results, contributing to client reports and presentations, developing and updating new tools and methodologies, supporting client interviews and workshops, participating in the preparation of sales and project presentations to our clients, as well as supporting ad hoc projects and other internal Deloitte initiatives. You will work with a highly skilled team to deliver projects related to a specific offering within the Human Capital practice.
We have Fall 2021 Co-op roles available with our Organization Transformation and Workforce Transformation teams, more details below. We are looking for students to complete either 4- or 8-month co-op terms starting this Fall 2021. About the team
Our practice helps clients reimagine their organization to better respond to internal and external forces. Utilizing insights from our innovative tools and resources, we provide data-driven people solutions to achieve high-impact and sustainable change. Learn More Workforce Transformation:
We provide end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions including designing and optimizing talent strategies for the full workforce ecosystem. We enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations. Learn More Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Currently enrolled in co-op/intern post-secondary degree program, and returning to school following completion of this co-op term, pursuing Commerce/Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Art / Design, Communications / Public Relations, Behavioural Economics, Education / Learning, Industrial Relations or other relevant Degree
- Looking to complete either 4- or 8-month co-op terms starting this Fall 2021
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions. For the Montreal office, verbal and written communication in French is required
- Organized, detail-focused and analytical with the ability to work with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions
- Able to demonstrate strong technical proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project) and learn new systems and methodologies
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
: Employees in the Ottawa consulting practice will be required to obtain "reliability" and/or "Secret" level federal security clearances as a condition of their employment. To be eligible for a "Reliability" status you must have resided in Canada for the last five (5) years and for "Secret" level the last ten (10) years.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by 11:59pm EST on May 18th, 2021 Special Deadlines:
Applicants from UOttawa co-op must apply by: 11:59pm EST on May 11th, 2021 Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production