Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues. What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant, you will:
About the team
- Work with a diverse team of talented individuals
- E xecute infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration tests
- Support maturity capability assessment involving vulnerability management programs and Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- P erform security assessments that may involve network architecture, switches, routers, Operating Systems, and much more
- C onduct manual and automated security code reviews
- Perform related assessments such as Red Teaming
- Assist in cultivating relationships with clients
- Stakeholder management, including presentations to management and reporting
Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cybersecurity, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you will develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work that are of particular interest to you. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in vulnerability management or penetration testing
- Experience in researching and understanding new vulnerabilities and exploits
- General understanding of network components and server management, including routers, switches, firewalls, Windows, Linux etc.
- Experience in common software vulnerability standards such as CVE, CVSS scoring as well as research and testing methodologies like OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25.
- Experience executing social engineering is an asset
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (such as Pearl, Python, Ruby, SQL) is an asset
- Strong time management skills
- Self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production