You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Our IT Strategy and Transformation Advisory team advises clients on transformation and management of their IT, to increase the value that IT delivers within their organization. Working with the senior leadership we assist them to define strategy, identify and champion transformation opportunities and assist with key decisions on how IT will operate. What you will do
As a Consultant, you will take part in IT Strategy and Transformation consulting engagements that include the following responsibilities:
- Help execute project deliverables by working in team as required by the varying nature of different project requirements.
- Facilitate client workshops to understand business requirements and gather, review and validate document functional requirements.
- Participate in the development of client presentations and support Managers during delivery.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in support of local and global Strategy and IT Transformation Advisory Practice development and growth.
And will cover the following subjects:
What you bring to the role
- Digital transformation management
- Strategic, technology and Enterprise Architecture planning
- Diagnostics of the IT function and the IT organizational model
- Improvement of IT effectiveness and efficiency and the service delivery models (infrastructure & operations and application software)
- IT service catalogue and cost modeling
- Opportunity studies - cost/benefit analyses (large projects, shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- IT governance structure and process
- IT benchmarking
- IT process design
- Business Intelligence strategy and architecture
- Selection of partners (providers of application software solutions, technology, outsourcing or integrated services)
The keys to your success:
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Information Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) in information technology and/or applicable experience is an asset
- One to five (1-5) years of experience in a consulting role preferably with a management consulting/professional services firm or a similar relevant role in an enterprise from another industry, working on projects to improve service delivery enabled by technology
- Knowledge of following application domains: ERP, CRM, SCM, BI & Analytics, POS, Web, etc. is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to think and interact strategically while maintaining a solid grounding in the reality and operating constraints of IT executives
- Experience in designing IT processes and in the utilization of Enterprise Architecture tools
- Ability to conduct interviews and write reports for senior management
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Focus on innovation including building out market-first solutions in response to new and unique opportunities in the market
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Ability to gain a security clearance is essential to this position.
- Proactive and team player
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Customer Service and Support