KPMG Vancouver's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within Digital andTechnology Consulting. Our teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help business leaders gain confidence about their investments by providing clarity on how to secure the value from their investments. We bring insights in how to develop a technology enabled organization that enhances the business' ability pursue growth or reduce costs to outperform peers.
Our expertise stretches across the IT landscape to guide clients to the right solution - an ERP implementation, a business intelligence system or an emerging business technology - that meets specific business objectives. We also support clients' IT strategy and provide sourcing advice and determining cost savings. Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help deliver projects regarding Business Transformation and Enterprise Solutions involving strategy and roadmap development, business process analysis and future state design, implementation services and optimization related to business process and operations, security and data integrity for the applications
- Identify issues / challenges and provide recommendations, opportunities and mitigation strategies to senior management and client personnel
- Prepare reports and presentations for clients
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities to help meet revenue targe
Why Choose KPMG?
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Business / Finance
- Up to three years of combined advisory or relevant industry experience
- One to three years of experience providing Enterprise Solutions consulting services as part of business transformation initiatives, including full life cycle system implementations and/or upgrades
- Previous experience with working with (cloud) Enterprise Technology solutions would be considered an asset (Oracle, SAP, Workday, Microsoft, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch this video to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at email@example.com
or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.