At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Leading Canadian businesses are winning on customer-centric experiences delivered through end-to-end solutions. The KPMG Customer Strategy Practice has achieved significant growth over the last two years, exponentially more during these tough times, and we are expanding our team to meet the needs of our clients.
We have several exciting opportunities for individuals who are passionate about helping clients reshape their business around the customer to create truly connected and profitable enterprises. We help our clients navigate the scale of change needed to stay ahead and relentlessly innovate along the way. Working at the intersection of strategy, customer experience, technology, and operations, we collaborate closely with clients to empower them to both strategize and execute their vision.
If you have consulting experience, value culture, have delivered client experience design and/or strategy engagements then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for great people who want to be part of making KPMG 'the clear choice in the Canadian market for imagining, designing, and building customer obsessed organizations. What you will do
As a Consultant on the Customer Strategy team, you will work with clients to investigate and assess their key issues, formulate and test hypotheses, develop frameworks to approach problems, conduct both qualitative and quantitative analyses, identify viable business strategies and synthesize findings in presentation materials and other types of deliverables.
The primary role of the Consultant is to help advance the client's long-term competitive position, largely by collecting and analyzing business data, identifying and framing critical strategic choices, and co-designing and facilitating processes for change and implementation.
You will be expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development across multiple areas of the business, including:
What you bring to the role
- Stakeholder Management & Engagement Delivery: Assist in the scoping and planning of engagements, establish relationships and collaborate with key clients, lead workstreams, storyboard and develop presentations (deliverable structure and content), and prepare and facilitate workshops
- Business Development: Structuring and developing compelling proposals and articulating your understanding of client asks by putting forward an approach that will get them there fast, meticulously and with quality
- Practice Development: Assist in the development of methodologies and point of view documents to accelerate engagement delivery and support sales pursuits
- Talent Development: Coach junior practitioners and support recruiting activities
Keys to your success
- Consulting, or strategy related experience
- E xceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills. Ability to research, curate, organize and synthesize diverse and complex data sets
- Experience conducting structured qualitative analyses, building frameworks and solving ambiguous problems
- Experience in areas of: Strategy, Innovation, Experience Design, Service Design, Client Experience Strategy, and/or Customer Journey Mapping
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.