Busy surveying company looking for the right applicant.
- Field data collection
- setting horizontal and vertical controls
- topographical surveys
- construction stakeout
- as-built surveys
-Some work is performed in an office environment.
-Most work is performed outside in all weather conditions.
-Willingness and ability to travel out of town to perform work as necessary.
-Must provide own steel toe boots.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on construction projects (laying out and marking points in the field for site grading and mainline utility work)
- Candidate must be proficient with total stations - at a minimum and able to work with GPS and robotics
- Ability to use dimensions from PDF's and hard prints to calculate exact layout locations
-Time management skills
- Must be able to use instruments to verify existing control points and existing elevations prior to providing site layouts
-Excellent communication skills
-Demonstrate the following personal attributes: honest and trustworthy, respectful, flexible, and have sound work ethics.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
-Valid Drivers Licence with a clean abstract