Construction Project Manager – Commercial Projects Valued Up To $50 Million
Salary: $95,000 – $110,000
Are you a skilled Commercial Construction Project Manager? One of Canada’s construction industry leaders is looking for a Project Manager to look after Commercial projects with values up to $50M. Take the next step in your career by applying for this exciting opportunity.
This is an organization where employees are valued, recognized for their efforts, and provided with great opportunities for internal advancement!
This organization is dedicated towards developing long term relationships and is committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to their clients. This company is a renowned Canadian General Contractor which takes projects of any size and location from conception to completion.. A reputable brand name, with stable and supportive management. They pride themselves on being approachable, straightforward, honest and transparent as a company.
The Construction Project Manager with look after Commercial Construction project (new & TI) with values from $15M to $50M. You will look after one or more projects and report to a Sr. Project Manager. Project types will vary from institutional facilities to office buildings and health care facilities to casinos so you will be thoroughly challenged. Some specific duties are as follows:
- Manage multiple projects with exceptional organization, scheduling and efficiency
- Work closely Site Superintendents and senior management to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Assist in pre-construction processes including estimating, tendering and subcontractor selection.
- Develop project scope and execution plan and constantly maintain the master project schedule
- Ensure the project budget are maintained by conducting regular monthly evaluations
- Keep a tight leash on costly project changes and ensure change orders are dealt with quickly and fairly.
- Proven history of delivering projects from $15M - $50M as a Project Manager (minimum of 5 years)
- Strong relationships with Contractors, Owners, Engineers & Design Stakeholders in the Vancouver market
- Engineering or BCIT construction management degree is an asset
- Experience with unique project delivery methods (P3, Design-Build, Construction Management, etc.)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary $95,000 – $110,000
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- Future share potential
- Extended medical, dental and paramedical
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Cell plan coverage
- Performance bonuses
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected]
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
** Follow me on twitter (@MarkFedRecruits
) for further job opportunities and construction news.