Construction and Insurance Litigation - Legal Administrative Assistant Hybrid
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
Contact: Shannon Henry 605-689-8687 ext.250
One of downtown Vancouver’s top firms is hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Hybrid to add to their Construction and Insurance Litigation team. This firm also offers an outstanding benefits package that can be tailored to your needs.
ABOUT THE FIRM:
People. Practice. Community. All words used to describe this firm. They are one of the most superior law firms in the downtown core and hold themselves accountable to the highest standards in providing expert industry knowledge. They take pride in fostering a respectful and enthusiastic work environment and dedicates time and resources into their employees. Continuously striving to be the best employers in British Columbia.
WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE:
As the Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Hybrid you will work directly with one Partner and one Associate focused on construction and leasing litigation.
• File maintenance, organization, opening and closing files, as well as preparing correspondence and court forms
• Prepare lawyers for trial and provide bills or cost and supporting material for Court
• Client communication through telephone and email, as well as maintaining a Bring Forward system
• Organize bills, trust statements, accounts and overall accounting needs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Base Salary $50,000 - $65,000
• Full extended medical and dental benefits, paid MSP
• Excellent RRSP matching – 4%
• Tailored plan according to your needs
• LAA Certificate or Paralegal Certificate
• Experience in Commercial Litigation
• Software experience is an asset - MS Office, FileSite DMS, and Elite Accounting
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs, please don’t hesitate to contact me: Shannon Henry at 604-689-8687 ext. 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/vancouvershannonhenry - LikedIn
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.