Conseiller aux ventes
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
In Retail, we believe our people are the heart of our success. We don't just embrace the latest technology and content - it's part of who we are. We dive deep into how our products and services enhance our customer's lives and we're excited to show them how our technology can make more possible each and every day. We put our customers first in everything we do, and we're committed to creating best-in-class customer experiences by connecting with our customers in our stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast. This is an opportunity for you to have a role that is both challenging and rewarding and helps build transferrable lifetime skills.
Life at Retail - What We Offer...
We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts, and perks. To name a few:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions
• Unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training
• Access to a virtual walk in clinic to connect with Healthcare Professionals from home
• LIVX - Fitness Membership to attend classes virtually
• Company matching contributions to charities you support
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Great benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA and Wealth Accumulation Plan
• Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our products and services
• Leadership development, Mentorship and Coaching programs
We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
What We're Looking for...
We're looking for someone who is passionate about connecting with our customers and genuinely wants to help find the best product to meet their needs. Someone who has a deep passion to listen and genuinely want to help each person they connect with. This role is fast-paced, and the environment is ever changing. You will be challenged to ask the right questions to unlock the appropriate solutions. You will foster collaboration within your team and other departments in efforts to provide world class customer service.
What You'll Do...
Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, your analytical expertise will be used showcase how our products and services can help make their possible everyday. You will have the opportunity to connect, develop relationships, and offer value-added solutions to customers in your local community. You will receive ongoing training and development to ensure you have all the necessary skills to navigate our systems and find the solutions and/or the products that best suit our customers. We are there when our customers need us so you will have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
Who You Are...
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Expert in communication and listening
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Skilled in delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (min 20 hours/week)
• Navigate multiple computer systems and multitask
We are building for tomorrow and as we plan for the future to make more possible for our customers, we believe it starts with our retail team. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities - let's make your possible.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: F5-3131 boul Côte-Vertu Ouest (5283), Saint-Laurent, QC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 249280
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what's right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Saint-Laurent, QC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Retail Sales, Social Media, Equity, Retail, Marketing, Finance, Part Time
Retail Sales and Marketing