Our world-class New Westminster Distribution Centre (limited opportunities available at this location)
is hiring top talent to join our Concierge team - and with it, big opportunities.
And we have even bigger perks. We're proud to offer industry-leading wages (starting at $20/hr), our famous product discount, and an endless runway of opportunity to grow within the company.
Oh, and since you'll be on site you'll also have access to our innovative employee experiences. Ready to be part of something exciting?
Join us. To elevate your world. Click Apply for your chance to join us this fall. Our Seasonal opportunities available starting in October 2023 through to January 2024. THE LOCATION
415 Boyne St, New Westminster, BC - Limited opportunities available at this location. (Note: This is an in-office opportunity) THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Concierge team (Customer Care/Contact Centre), you will be responsible for providing everyday luxury experiences to our clients across phone, live chat, and email. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Concierge to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
Looking for a permanent role? We reward performance. Top performers will have the opportunity to join the team permanently or be invited back next season. THE ROLE
As a Seasonal Concierge Advisor, you will:
- Provide world-class customer service to our clients via phone, live chat, and email
- Resolve client inquiries with a first contact resolution and a sense of urgency
- Support clients through facilitating retail and e-commerce orders, returns, and more
- Provide clients with exceptional solutions, product knowledge, and styling
- Learn to navigate and multi-task various systems
- Develop and manage strong customer relationships through outstanding and consistent customer experiences
- Meet and exceed productivity by exemplifying strong KPIs on various channels and skill sets
- Maintain attendance and availability requirements
- Other duties as assigned
As a Seasonal Concierge Advisor, you have :
- Call center, contact center and/or customer service experience is considered an asse t
- A commitment to complete two weeks of full-time training and adaptability to learning new applications and system s
- A strong ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal English (secondary languages an asset )
- A passion for providing excellent customer service and building client relationship s
- A commitment to quality results, resourcefulness, and solution-oriented customer servic e
- An ability to prioritize and time-manag e
- An optimistic and positive personality - coachable, adaptable, and responsibl e
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges with excitement to continue to develop and grow yoursel f
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business, and People Leadership principle s
- A passion for fashio n
- An ability to work your shifts as scheduled and meet attendance requirement s
- An ability to be seated at a desk for up to 8 hours/da y
As a Seasonal Concierge Advisor, you have:
THE PAY & THE PERKS
- Availability to work 40 hours per week for your first two weeks of mandatory training . Morning or evening training sessions available to choose from (7:30am - 2pm, 2:30pm - 9:30pm)
- Select Full-Time and Part-Time availability for regularly scheduled shifts:
- Part Time - 3 shifts/24 hours per week (minimum required)
- Full Time - 4 shifts/32 hours per week
- Full Time - 5 shifts/40 hours per week (preferred)
- Ability to work a Set Schedule - our Shift Bid Program provides set weekly schedules for three-month intervals. Schedules are based on business needs.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (mandatory)
- Ability to work shifts up to 8.5 hours in length within our operating hours of 6 AM - 10 PM your local time 7 days per week
- Ability to increase your availability during our peak sales events in November/December and June/July
- Ability to work during peak sales events (time off requests will not be approved)
- Open availability is preferred
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Industry-leading wages
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance-based pay increases and career progression
- A set schedule - Aritzia Concierge operates on a program that provides set weekly schedules for three-month intervals (Available schedules are based on business needs)
- Product Discount - Our beautiful product, at our famous discount
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog-Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include an on-site gym, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision, and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site employee perks and more
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Law Enforcement and Security