UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time Concierge Assitant
atJaguar Land Rover Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Greet customers in a courteous and timely manner and assist with guiding them to appropriate team member, as necessary
- Assist with coordination and administration of loaner fleet and loaner agreements
- Facilitate customer check in process and assist with repair order write up
- Exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of vehicles, and professional interaction with all internal and external guests
- Assist with cashiering of customer invoices.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of Service Drive during day to day operations
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong customer relation skills, maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
- A thorough understanding of the Lower Mainland and the ability to read maps.
- Pervious service department experience considered an asset, but not required
- Must possess a Class 5 British Columbia driver's license, with a minimum of 2 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians