Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Job Skills / Requirements Job Skills/Requirements
As an essential team member of the National Quality Standards and Support team, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for the oversight of Paladin's certification programs which include but not limited to:
- Knowledge in ISO framework & lead Paladins internal auditors in the annual audit programs.
- Management representative for all ISO programs.
- Internal Audits.
- Management Reviews.
- Annual Audits.
- Risk Management.
- Vendor Reviews.
- Documentation Control.
- Maintain and develop Paladin's ISO Programs.
- Provide detailed follow up and corrective action on non-conforming areas.
- Leading 3 rd party audit requirements such as ISO, CATSA, CGSB.
- Oversight of 3 rd party certification requirements.
- Manage all 3 rd party certification programs, applications, and audits.
- Submit required documentation as required by 3 rd party governing entities.
- Attention to detail and ability to dissect documents and process to identify root cause.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Health & Safety programs.
- Ability to review, draft and create policies & procedures.
- Excellent interview & investigation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Additionally, the role will have oversight on all bursaries and subsidies via government programs across Canada and the U.S. regarding:
- Researching & Investigating regional and national grants and subsidies
- Application process & branch roll out & support.
Short-term travel may be required. Education Requirements
- High School Education (or GED)
- Internal Auditor Training - ISO or relevant training
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Vice President - NQSS
This is a Full-Time
position Monday - Friday
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security