Who- the Company: Our client is a Canadian-based not-for-profit organization committed to accelerating the translation of discoveries and best practices into improved treatments for people with injuries.
Where: In the Vancouver area, transit accessible.
What- the Role:We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator who will ensure that the companies business practices related to privacy and security, clinical trials, and general organizational compliance and quality meet legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements, international standards and best practices.
Job responsibilities will fall under the following titles.
- Clinical study quality assurance
**Check out the job description attached for further details about the responsibilities.
Who- the Candidate: We are looking for a bright, hard-working, professional, confident, and dynamic candidate. It is important that the successful candidate has great communication skills and strong organizational and adaptability skills to manage a diverse workload and multiple projects at the same time and keep track of multiple and varying regulatory and contractual obligations, with minimum supervision.
Technical Skills & Education
- 3 years ‘experience of compliance and/or quality assurance experience in a complex environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant are of study.
- Formal training in compliance and/or certification in privacy is desirable. Also formal training and/or certification in contract law, quality assurance and/or clinical research would be an asset.
- Experience with contracts management and contract law would be an asset.
- Experience with records management, technical writing, CASL, information security, presentations, auditing, and clinical research would be an asset.
- Non for profit experience is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft application, Excel
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking stills & strong attention to details are a must have!
How Much: Base salary is commensurate with experience and skills. Excellent benefits are offered- 4 weeks vacation, extended health & dental, 25% MSP assisted and the successful candidate is eligible for a RRSP matching plan after 6months of employment.
When- the Timelines: Swim Recruiting is presenting short-listed candidates to the hiring team for consideration. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please reach out very soon as this search is moving quickly.
Posted: November 17, 2017
Closes:January 16, 2018