Job ID GRBD187 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
- Technology Fast 50 Leadership (2014, 2018)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com .
Global Relay Message is Global Relay's purpose-built messaging platform for the financial services industry. The Community Specialist is a collaborative customer facing role that provides an opportunity to work with Global Relay teams, prospects, and customers to accelerate the deployment and adoption of Global Relay Message.
As the subject matter expert for Global Relay Message, responsibilities include promoting the service in Global Relay's existing customer base, developing strategies to increase adoption, and overseeing implementation. Role Responsibilities:
- Increasing adoption of Global Relay Message amongst Global Relay's existing customers and prospective customers
- Partnering with Global Relay customer facing teams to create marketing communications
- Communicating the features, benefits and value of Global Relay Message
- Providing world class service in handling and resolving customer enquiries
- Working with customers to increase product usage
- Collecting customer feedback for product enhancements
- Setting customer expectations, communicating internally to ensure tasks are on schedule, and offering suggestions to increase onboarding efficacy
- Meeting and exceeding company targets for adoption and usage
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a professional office environment or equivalent customer service
- Previous experience in a sales/retail environment
- Aptitude to learn and speak to technology-related subject matter
- Proven ability to listen, record key points in a conversation, seek solutions, and respond with clarity
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity in telephone interactions
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.