City of Surrey COMMUNITY SERVICES ASSISTANT 2 - FRONT DESK (AUXILIARY)
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city-and their careers-forward. Build a City. Build a Future
at the City of Surrey SCOPE
As a Community Services Assistant 2, you will have excellent customer skills, high energy, and an enthusiastic approach to your work and enjoy the chance to be a part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents. This is an auxiliary position which includes weekend/weekday/evening shifts.EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Union - CUPE Local 402 - auxiliaryRESPONSIBILITIES
- Front line customer service in person and over the phone.
- Assist with programs in various town centers, registering clients, booking facilities and implementing daily cash procedures.
- Maintain the program areas, ensuring the equipment is safe, clean and hazard-free at all times.
- Assist staff in planning, organizing, promoting, implementing and leading recreational activities as required.
- Other related job duties.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Completion of Grade 12.
- A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification or willing to obtain.
- 1 Year of experiences in relevant community service work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- This position requires completion of a Police Information Check.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at Surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 3934. Posting will remain posted until filled. www.surrey.ca/careers