Do you love sports, love video games, and love being a part of online communities? Come and join our team as the Community Liaison & Admin! This role’s primary focus will be on managing our community and support channels - but you’ll also be responsible for general communications, certain internal support/administrative tasks, and becoming an expert player of our games!
- Community management and social media page management, speaking directly with and maintaining a good rapport with our users
- Conceptualizing and creating engaging social media content
- Answering technical and general support questions
- Maintaining a close working relationship with developers to handle support issues and be an internal voice on behalf of our users
- Develop a deep understanding of our games’ design goals, conventions, and expected behaviors
- Gathering and tracking social media performance statistics
- Occasional requirement to work outside of normal office hours for social media management and/or events
- Answering incoming company calls and emails that may be unrelated to our games
- Helping to manage online merchandise store
- Various internal support and/or administrative duties
- Other similar responsibilities as this role grows alongside the company
- Strong, tactful verbal and written communication skills
- A love of video games
- Demonstrable interest in sports and/or sports video games
- Experience managing an online community (i.e. subreddit moderator, company or personal public social media accounts, etc.)
- Experience in creating engaging social media content, whether personal or professional
- Already in or willing to relocate to Victoria, BC
A few things we look for in new team members, regardless of position:
- Passion. You love to play games as much as you love to make them and you continually seek to hone your craft.
- A knack for managing your time. You know when to go deeper on a task versus recognizing that it’s time to Get ‘Er Done and move on to the next thing. Quality is important, but so is speed!
- A willingness to branch into areas outside your core expertise. It’s just a fact of life in a small studio as we adapt to the changing demands at each stage of a project.
- Drive to execute. Projects you’ve started in the past (work or school) got finished, and got finished properly… and it had a lot to do with you.
- A sense of humor. At least enough that you can tolerate our dumb jokes.
We’re looking for the right personality as much as (actually probably more than) the right skill set, and are open to different levels of experience.
Sales and Marketing