Welcome to Mazu, a new kind of social media. Designed for all ages with a focus on love, mindfulness, and positive core values. We are a solution for the mental and emotional health issues arising from digital use and abuse.
We believe in the positive power of love and its effect on our mental and emotional wellbeing. Love is where we nurture one another. Mazu was built with this love deep in its core, encouraging posting with positive intent and a mindfulness that helps create conversations, communities, interactions, and experiences where we can all feel good, feel healthy, feel loved.
Are you up for the challenge of helping create an inspiring, fun, safe experience for children, families, and communities? Tell us about your experience and how you can help propel the Mazu mission because you are going to love what we are working on.
This position leads successful community chat events.
Growth & Engagement
- Monitors and analyses internal and external events, trends and initiatives to identify concerns and opportunities; collaborates with the manager to shape communications strategy and activities in response
- Monitors all content posted in the app making sure Mazu remains a family friendly space
- Ensure that users remain engaged with the Mazu apps.
- Actively engage with kids in app and ensure the general happiness of the community.
- Populate and manage a stream of content: such as; pictures, art, badges, avatar packs, trivia, etc.
- Create and nurture relationships with end users.
- Create a schedule, content and resource plan for each event and campaign.
- Draft content and materials for community events.
- Identify growth opportunities and gaps in services by listening and understanding the end user behaviour and feedback.
- Track, review, and report on performance of events.
- Moderate in app content, with growth opportunity to grow and lead moderation team
- Provides internal and external community training
- Contribute to community training resources and guidelines
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure client needs are accounted for.
- Work closely with QA to flag identified issues.
- 2-3 years' experience as a Community Manager or other relevant role
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Experience using MailChimp and building internal marketing content
- Experience creating communication strategies, plans, communication materials and social media content.
- Considerable knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques of photography, videography and editing.
- Considerable knowledge of social media platforms, social media analytics and online marketing.
- Considerable knowledge in coordinating the production and dissemination of marketing materials.
for more informationHow to Apply http://mazufamily.com/careers/
Posted: October 11, 2018
Closes: December 10, 2018