Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Community Care Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Home Health Program in White Rock, BC.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka'pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing care management to frail older adults
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing collaborative partnerships with clients, families, Primary Care Practitioners
- Guiding, counselling and providing direct client care
- Providing clinical assessments, coaching, interventions, services and follow up to enable clients and their families to live confidently and safely at home
- Facilitating and leading client transitions across the health care continuum
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Two (2) years' recent, related clinical nursing experience working with complex geriatric clients and/or adults with chronic illnesses in a community health setting
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Valid BC Driver's license and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes, as required.
This role is a relief full-time position located in White Rock, BC. With its sandy beaches, warm waters, red brick promenade, waterfront eateries and dramatic sunsets, White Rock has become known as the Jewel of BC. Located in the southwest corner of the province, White Rock offers a variety of leisure activities such as swimming, kayaking, windsurfing, crab fishing, sailing, and golfing, or simply strolling along the beach piers.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.