We are a commercial truck and trailer repair and maintenance shop located in Chilliwack, BC that currently has an opening for a full-time ticketed CT Mechanic.
The successful candidate will be motivated, energized, have great interpersonal skills, and excellent time management skills. The ideal candidate will be someone that holds a valid Commercial Transport Mechanic or Heavy Duty Mechanic ticket and a BC Inspectors Ticket
Our company offers competitive wages with a fantastic benefits plan after successful completion of a 3-month probationary period. The position is a Monday to Friday, 8-hour shift with the potential for overtime as necessary.
Salary negotiable with experience.
The duties and responsibilities for this job are:
• Major and/or minor repairs to commercial trucks and trailers
• All maintenance required for the efficient operation of vehicles
• Completing commercial vehicle inspections
• Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
• Completing jobs in a timely and professional manner
• Follow all safe work procedures
• Comply with and meet/exceed company standards
• Any other duties as required
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume that lists the valid tickets you currently hold.
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less