227982 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Sales Execution through effective Territory/ Account Management and Franchise Sales Process
- The Commercial Sales Executive (CSE) should drive incremental revenue and prime quota attainment within assigned territory, fully responsible for territory strategy, customer engagement/ coverage, forecasting, planning, and closing transactions. Prime quota attainment.
- Actively engage with the market by leveraging the Digital Sales Motion, which combines Social, Digital and Content tools to bring remarkable customer experiences to our customers.
- Drive effective quarterly/annual sales execution in accordance with the Franchise Sales methodology.
- Align with SAP Partners, engaging in territory planning, opportunity development, deal strategy, and offering pricing and solution support and deal closing. Act as the partners’ single point of contact during the sale cycle by pulling in other SAP resources, including presales teams, as needed.
- Communicate the sales plan and performance to goals regularly with key stakeholders.
- Update and maintain reporting tools such as CRM to ensure accurate pipeline management.
Focus Area – Develop deep solution understanding in SAP Training and Enablement Portfolio
- Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag: SAP Training and Enablement Portfolio, which involves services and products to leverage the customer adoption of SAP solutions.
- Demand generation planning and execution to ensure coverage, collaborating with key stakeholders including GB/region marketing, solution marketing, Partner/Channel management, and others as required.
- Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle to close.
- Maintain sufficient pipeline to support quota attainment every quarter.
Proactive Self Development
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- On top of on-the job coaching provided by the Commercial Sales Manager (CSM), the CSE should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions. CSE’s are expected to actively work with their management to build sales/deal closing and customer engagement skills.
- Solution Certification is mandatory for all CSEs for their primary solution areas.
- Use SAP Career Success Center, Sales Academy and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
ERP, Sales Rep, SAP, CRM, Sales, Technology
Sales and Marketing