163955 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. ROLE DESCRIPTION:
The Commercial Sales business is SAP’s Digital sales engine in the Mid-market segment. A career with us offers an outstanding opportunity to be part of a dynamic business that thrives on working with partners to lead our customers to success, with best in class digital sales techniques and innovations.
Grow with one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Commercial Sales Account Executive (CSAE). A Commercial Sales Account Executive, is a Quota Carrying role, which manages Business digitally. We drive sales powered with our Digital Sales Motion, which combines Social, Digital and Content tools to bring remarkable customer experiences. CSAEs utilize these tools to connect virtually in 80% of customer interactions and meetings. Up to 20% of role may require face-to-face engagement.
The primary responsibility of the Commercial Sales Account Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities, in both Install Base and Net New Name customers, and deliver incremental revenue through upselling and cross-selling efforts.
With a portfolio of Small & Medium Enterprise - focused offerings, the CSAE has end-to-end responsibility for generating revenue for a set of assigned accounts in the Mid-Market segment. This includes territory planning, pipeline development, and deal progress through to closure.
CSAEs will leverage best in class digital sales technologies, social tools and offerings to succeed in winning business and creating lasting relationships with customers. KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Drive incremental revenue in assigned territory. Responsible for territory strategy, coverage, planning, forecasting & Quota achievement.
- Demand generation planning to ensure coverage and collaboration with stakeholders across the organization, including; Innovation & Optimization team, Marketing, Partner Business Managers and others as required
- Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Align with SAP Partners, engaging in territory planning, opportunity development, and offering pricing & solution support. Act as partners’ single point of contact during sales cycle by pulling in other SAP resources, including pre-sales teams, as needed.
- Communicating sales plan regularly with key stakeholders.
- Update and maintain reporting tools such as CRM to ensure accurate pipeline management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, with software sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with the Mid-Market area preferred.
- A high-energy team player with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Results oriented with a passion to learn and a desire to run their business.
- Self-starters & Constant Learners only.
- Proven ability of managing or working as part of virtual team an advantage.
#SAPCommercialSales SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Job Segment:
Sales Management, ERP, Cloud, Software Sales, Sales, Technology
Posted: November 17, 2017
Closes:December 17, 2017