Commercial Real Estate Paralegal – Downtown with growing firm
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Impact Recruitment has partnered with a thriving and well-established BC law firm in their search for a commercial real estate – paralegal. This role is best suited for an intermediate paralegal with experience in the area of land development, specifically with projects such as land acquisitions and multi-family developments.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Aleksandra Samek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.689.867 extension 221 for more information.
Consistently voted as BC's top employer this law firm has a strong local presence with a global reach, serving individuals and organizations of all sizes and structures. Over the years, they have taken a hands on approach to working with local communities and charities through sponsorship, community service and charitable giving.This is a truly West Coast firm that values collegiality, diligence, and respect amongst its professionals and clients.
What you will be doing:
- Commercial acquisition and land sales
- Conducting due diligence searches of commercial properties
- Handling commercial lending transactions and preparing such documents
- Dealing with municipalities and strata corporations
- Closing commercial real estate transactions
What you will need:
- Paralegal certificate
- 5 years of recent experience as a commercial real estate paralegal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you will get:
- Base salary $55,000 - $65,000
- Fantastic benefits package which include Extended Medical, Dental, LTD, STD, and paid MSP
- Beautiful office space in downtown Vancouver that is easily accessible
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online.
If you would prefer to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please connect with Aleksandra Samek at 604-689-8687 x221
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Professional Services Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/professional-services-jobs/
Further job opportunities and Professional Services news: Follow me on LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/aleksandra-samek