Our law firm client is an established White Rock/South Surrey law firm. They are seeking an intermediate to senior conveyancer to join their firm. This contract position comes with excellent benefits and compensation package. The successful candidate will fill as replacement for an 18 month maternity leave. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Successful candidate will have completed an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate program (or equivalent) and have at least 5-10 years of real estate experience
- Excellent aptitude in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word)
- Good knowledge of BC online searches, LTSA, LOTR, E-Conveyance and filings
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Trust accounting principles
- Ability to work independently, take initiative in work and meet deadlines on short notice
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic required for this position.
- Preparation of sale, purchase, and mortgage documents for residential and
- commercial transactions, including some project sales
- Correspondence with clients and other professionals
- Dealing with corporate resolutions and strata forms
- Dealing with commercial lending institutions and/or private lending clients
- Conducting land title and other online searches
- Preparing statement of adjustments and reconciliations
- Work independently on instructions from a number of lawyers in the firm
- with a support person to assist.