About our Client
Our client is a leading business law firm, with offices located across Canada. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Lending Paralegal to join their Vancouver-based team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for drafting and review correspondence, compiling documentation and assisting with the finalization of claims. Candidates must have experience working with banking and/or financial legal documentation. This is a great opportunity for an intermediate Paralegal who is looking to grow with a professional and busy firm. Apply today!
- Review governing facility letters, conduct and review all necessary due diligence searches, draft correspondence to Borrower’s solicitors and all other necessary correspondence
- Draft and finalize all loan and security documentation required in connection with the facility letter
- Attend to registrations and other security filings, review executed documents and communicate deficiencies
- Review post-registration searches, draft payout letters, finalize and attend to payout and all closing matters
- Draft and finalize reporting letters and opinions and all ancillary correspondence, follow- up for outstanding deficiencies and other matters and attend to all final reporting
- Paralegal certificate or a diploma from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years Canadian experience as a Commercial Lending Paralegal
- Experience handling a high volume of transactions independently is an asset
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent computer and research skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: September 23, 2018
Closes: November 22, 2018