CNC MACHINIST: Harvey 2520
We are currently looking for a CNC Machinist, and this position has the responsibilities for the set up and operation of CNC mills, lathes, and/or gear-cutting machines, as listed and required in the essential duties and responsibilities section.
- Installs tooling on numerically controlled equipment to machine parts to exacting tolerances for Company products.
- Follows program instructions, diagrams for setting fixtures, outlining tooling and sequence of operations for setup.
- Selects and loads appropriate part programs for machine runs.
- Required to maintain accurate and timely transactions in the ERP system.
- Makes needed adjustments to equipment and programs.
- Loads, unloads parts to and from machine and maintains appropriate monitoring of operations to assure proper machine functioning to finish parts.
- Checks parts periodically during operations to verify conformance to specifications using prescribed precision measuring devices.
- Assists in maintaining and servicing of equipment as directed.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- May train other employees and help in other departments as required.
- This position is also responsible for, with authority to follow ISO procedures, initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute to problem solutions, verify implementation of solutions, control further processing when a problem is identified, protect the environment, including preventing pollution, analyzing or identifying areas for correction or improvement.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to travel as required and /or directed.
Physical Requirements and Work Conditions:
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, bending, lifting, carrying, balancing, stooping, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing.
- Must be able to move around obstructions such as boxes, chairs, desks, office equipment and other related items that may be on the floor, move around airports, in and out of airplanes or other approved means of transportation.
- May require lifting up to 50 pounds with or without lifting aids and devices.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled manufacturing shop and climate-controlled office environment as job duties require.
- May be exposed to loud operating machinery and cold or hot temperatures.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience
Benefits package available after 3 months
Manufacturing and Production