CNC MACHINIST OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER: Harvey 2050
- Experienced programmer in Gibbs, and Openmind
- Minimum 3 years experienced in CNC mill operation, preferable knowledge with Hermle CNC.
- Minimum 3 years experienced in CNC turning operation preferable knowledge with Hermle CNC
- Extremely proficient in measurement skills to verify work.
- Excellent reading of technical drawings and documents.
- Excellent programming skills, and operation of 4 and 5 axis machinery..
- Basic PC skills in excel, word and spreadsheets.
- Excellent machining related troubleshooting skills and ability to communicate well with machinists.
- Excellent knowledge of tools cutting, speed and feeds.
- Manage multiple work priorities in a fast paced environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years plus of experience on German made Hermle CNC machines.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Solid background working with various metals, like Aluminium, Titanium.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Copper, and Brass.
- Candidate must have ability to remain calm during times of high activity.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (PREFERRED)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Familiar with lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of lifting techniques
- Ability to lift heavy items 40 lbs.
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open depending on experience.
Posted: November 15, 2017
Closes:January 14, 2018