Cloud Infrastructure ArchitectDuration: 18-month contractPotential Start: ImmediateLocation: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a Cloud Infrastructure Architect who enjoys designing solutions to business and infrastructure/networking problems? Are you looking for a long-term contract with a great client? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Develop strategy and architectural vision for cloud initiatives
- Perform research to identify potential tools, techniques and solutions to support projects and initiatives
- Establish technology standards and champion their adoption
- Review infrastructure and cloud solutions to adherence to set standards and patterns
What skills do you need?
- 3-5 years of experience in Cloud infrastructure architecture in an enterprise environment, preferably Azure
- Experience with hybrid and private cloud architectures
- Extensive experience in architecture definition, infrastructure specification, system sizing, production system operations
- Experience working with Kubernetes and containers such as Docker
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.