Cloud DevOps Engineer 1 (CARD2452)
Reference ID: %7B0FB93D93-BCA8-4A3D-9DBD-5C4B7C90AD5F%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet offers a wide variety of security products enabling customers to better protect their ever evolving networks. As customers continue to utilize additional cloud services, Fortinet provides virtualized services to protect cloud infrastructure. The Cloud DevOps Engineering Team at Fortinet is primarily responsible for creating tools and services that will simplify the management of Fortinet products in Cloud environments, with a focus on FortiGate -- Fortinet's flagship product.
We are looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our team.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Design and develop open source software to simplify management of cloud & physical security devices (including but not limited to working with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud tools)
* Grow Fortinet's Github presence
* Design and develop automated tests for Fortinet's open source tools
* Collaborate with product management, software, quality assurance, and field sales teams to create software that solves customer problems.
Job Skills Required:
* Linux development experience
* Experience with databases (MySQL, Postgres SQL, etc.)
* Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills.
* Familiar with TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, and routing
* Established Github portfolio
* Experience with software release management (package management, version control, etc)
Nice to have:
* Experience working with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc) with demonstrable portfolio
* Experience with DevOps automation and development tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc)
* Familiarity creating and consuming web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines.
Posted: December 5, 2018
Closes: February 3, 2019