One of our top product Team is hiring a Cloud Developer for an exciting new opportunity to develop our Cloud services on top of Fortinet Security Fabric. This role needs someone who has experience in software development preferably in python/java and some experience in sys-ops on AWS/GCP/Azure cloud.Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain computing infrastructure (VM's, networking etc.) on Fortinet's private cloud.
- Overseeing infrastructure, service reliability, and perform root cause analysis of software, process and service failures.
- Defining and implementing systems/application/error monitoring tool.
- Acting as front-line dev-support for issues that come up.
- Working knowledge of Open stack/Cloud stack/AWS/GCP or other public/private cloud providers
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge -- Bash and Python
- Strong understanding of Linux systems, networking and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong understanding of VM's and virtualization tools and techniques
- Experience with systems monitoring and visualization tools
- Experience in a 247 production environment delivering high availability or mission-critical applications
- Experience using open stack/cloud stack
- Experience using automation tools such as: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience in building Python/Java web applications.
Software and Programming Information Technology