CLK 11R - Case Manager Position Classification
Clerk R11 Union
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$46,182.50 - $52,157.99 annually Close Date
6/29/2022 Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date
BC Public Service -> Public Safety & Sol General Ministry Branch / Division
Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch, Licensing Division Job Summary Case Manager
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for future permanent and/ or temporary vacancies. There are currently 2 temporary vacancies immediately available that end approximately 11/11/2022 and 01/06/2023.
On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for BC Public Service employees regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Among other possible measures, proof of vaccination will be required. It is a term of acceptance of employment that you agree to comply with all vaccination requirements that apply to the public service. More information can be found here .
Case Managers receive, review and validate incoming submissions and clarify case information with clients. The Case Manager makes all initial determinations or recommendations within established criteria and guidelines to ensure the case file is complete including the issuance and approval of licences and changes.
If this position interests you and you meet the required criteria, we look forward to your application.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
"For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact Rachel.Deloughery@gov.bc.ca
. DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website. If you are still experiencing technical difficulty applying for a competition, please send an e-mail to BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible to assist you.NOTE:
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Requirements:
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
• Secondary school graduation or equivalent (GED).
• 1 or more years of experience providing administrative support in an office setting.
• 1 or more years of experience providing client service in an adversarial environment.
• 6 months or more experience applying legislation and regulations.
• Experience providing information and guidance to customers on regulations, policies or processes.
• Experience with word processing, data input and database applications.Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
• Experience working in a licensing environment.
• 2 or more years of experience providing client service in an adversarial environment.Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume: YES
- Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.Questionnaire (BASIC): YES
- As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.Job Category
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians