CLK 09R - Program Support Clerk Position Classification
Clerk R9 Union
GEU Work Options
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$48,729.07 - $54,899.19 annually Close Date
11/30/2023 Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date Ministry/Organization
BC Public Service -> Children & Family Development Ministry Branch / Division
Specialized Provincial Services/Provincial Centralized Services Centre Branch/Service Delivery Divis Job Summary Join dedicated professionals making valuable contributions to the lives of British Columbians
Specialized Provincial Services administers the At Home Medical Benefits and Autism Funding programs. Working within a call centre environment, you will provide technical and administrative supports for centralized approval and payment of program benefits, clarify case information with clients and respond to inquiries from the public and other stakeholders.Job Requirements:
• Secondary school graduation (Grade 12 graduation) or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 6 months of client/customer service experience.
• Minimum 6 months experience with financial transactions.
• Experience utilizing a variety of computer software programs to create, edit and enter information (i.e. MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook).
Preference may be given to applicants with:
• Experience working in an office setting providing administrative services.
• Experience using ICM and/or CAS applications.
• Data entry experience.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Cheri.Bird@gov.bc.ca
.About this Position:
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for future permanent and temporary vacancies in Victoria BC.
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work 4 days at home per week subject to an approved telework agreement.
Employees of the BC Public Service must be located in BC at the time of employment.Working for the BC Public Service:
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
The Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service is available to applicants that self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, status or non-status, Métis, or Inuit) seeking work or already employed in the BC Public Service. For guidance on applying and interviewing, please contact IndigenousApplicants@gov.bc.ca
or 778-405-3452.How to Apply:
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the job requirements listed above.Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume: YES
- A resume is required as part of your application, however, it may not be used for initial shortlisting purposes.Questionnaire: YES
- You will need to complete a comprehensive questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Include all relevant information about your educational accomplishments and employment history including job titles, start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and how you obtained your relevant experience. The questionnaire will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Helpful tips, videos and more regarding the application process can be found on the Your Job Application page of MyHR. If you are experiencing technical difficulty applying, e-mail BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible.Additional Information:
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located at the bottom of the posting.
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Category
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians