Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you a Registered Nurse with experience working in hospice care, palliative care or palliative consulting services? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Nurse Clinician with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Palliative Care program.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka'pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We have a positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for emergency nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including "rapid access to care", at our sites.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Coordinating, screening and prioritizing hospice palliative client activities
- Acting as a clinical resource to other practitioners and team members by providing clinical guidance and/or nursing consultation
- Implementing, evaluating and recommending clinical education plans for nurses and other staff in the designated clinical area to ensure staff are up to date on current evidence-based practice, client care issues and research
- Providing nursing and clinical education/training through individual and/or group assessment of clinical skills, including the training of nursing staff to provide educational sessions
- Reviewing and evaluating care plans developed for clients and takes corrective action
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse and/or Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Three (3) years' recent related clinical nursing experience in the designated clinical area, including one (1) year experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Completion of applicable Canadian Nursing Association (CNA) certificate in the designated clinical area
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This role is a relief full-time position located in Langley, BC. Langley is comprised of the City of Langley and the Township of Langley, including the village of Fort Langley - the birthplace of BC. They have led to preserve their small town atmosphere while still offering all the amenities of a major bustling urban centre and a range of housing options from small farms to apartments.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.