Under the supervision of the Regional Manager of Clinical Systems, this position is responsible for the implementation of and support for business systems, clinical information systems, and other software. This position provides leadership on behalf of the ITS Department with the integration and implementation of the existing and new software in the Northern Health Authority. Qualifications
- Graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in Computer Science.
- Three (3) years' recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Valid BC Driver's License.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally & in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to write programs in variety of programming languages.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince George Community