This solutions provider is justifiably proud of the outstanding customer service that their results-focused and devoted team of employees provide! We are looking for entry level candidates who are self-starters, excited about technology and patient, communicative and dependable.
The person fulfilling this role should also have people skills, be logical, thorough, and possess the ability to see a task through to its conclusion. The right candidate would be a motivated and energetic individual that is able to work with their clients in keeping them well informed, helping them learn the systems, and trouble-shooting technical challenges while providing a high level of customer service.
West Broadway area.
- Must be a team player with a proactive, positive, can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must be a motivated self-starter that possesses a strong initiative for success and achievement
- Outstanding communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to solve problems and "think on feet"
- Professionalism is a must with the ability to foster and develop customer loyalty
- Technically-minded and proficient with computers
- No experience is necessary, training will be provided
Hours: 12:00PM - 8:00PM or 3:00PM - 12:00AM
Please submit resumes to the attention of Kristel Rundmann
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile companies in ...