We’re in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your missin-critiical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team?
The Client Services Consultant - Technical Support will work closely with the Client Delivery teams and will report to the Client Services Director. As a Client Services Consultant, you will be responsible for the effective execution of policies, procedures and tools that facilitate onsite support for our clients. Moreover, you will work within a team to resolve product and service issues (both on and offsite). As this role requires frequent travel during peak season, you must be willing and able to provide onsite technical support within North America and overseas. You will also support the testing and engineering of mobile projects and ensure that project timelines are meet when given the situation. Who We Are:
Join the pioneer and global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. Our 2014 accolades include: ranking 5th among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Companies; 11th on Deloitte’s Fast 500 list; and 5th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine. With an impressive client list that includes Microsoft, Disney, Pfizer, Oracle, Walmart, the Big 4 professional service networks, Samsung, and many more, we develop and license mobile platforms that drive attendee engagement and extend events into like-minded communities. We recently launched our breakthrough Enterprise 2.0 platform, enabling companies to respond to the rapidly growing demand for mobile capabilities, and to link event and business data.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to high-profile clients and end users
- Troubleshoot and communicate critical software faults with the development team and other stakeholders
- Monitor multiple support communication channels (email, phone, instant message and web ticket)
- Document and report support activity
- Provide remote and on-location support coverage worldwide
- Perform support and on-call duties during holidays, early mornings, nights, and weekends as needed
- Take on additional projects as required
- Minimum 2 year experience in a ‘professional services' business - preferably in a technical environment from a supplier, integrator or operators view
- A strong orientation toward customer service, teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with an ability to provide quick resolution to client issues
- An aptitude for technology and a passion for mobile
- High self-initiative
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to be flexible with work hours including possible on-call support, early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Valid passport is a must with the willingness and ability to travel frequently within North America and abroad is required
- Ability to turn support situations into potential business opportunities
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.