Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements MISSION STATEMENT:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and all aspects of Paladin business within that portfolio. This includes not only being the main point of client contact, but also managing the security team that works within the portfolio. The CSM regularly meets with clients and security staff to ensure that everyone's needs are met.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the clients in their portfolio.
- Understand client's needs, identify and resolve challenges, build and adapt portfolio specifically to the needs of the client.
- Develops and maintains frequent security evaluations of client facilities and ensures appropriate recommendations are made to clients so that their security needs are met.
- Responsible for projecting scheduling needs for their portfolio and working with the Scheduling Department and Operations to ensure staff assigned meet site requirements and overtime stats are controlled.
- Regularly check in with supervisors and officers at their sites.
- Conduct interviews with job applicants and make hiring decisions for sites.
- Ensure all staff has adequate training based on industry, corporate and client standards.
- Ensure there are adequate numbers of trained security staff to meet all of Paladin's contractual obligations.
- Ensure that all services provided by staff assigned within the portfolio are delivered in accordance with the client's wishes and best interests and in accordance with Paladin's Code of Ethics.
- Provide coaching and disciplinary to staff as needed.
- Perform probationary and annual performance evaluations.
- Update and monitor the TrackTik program to ensure post orders are correct for existing sites, and for creating new sites.
- Monitors Incident Reports and takes appropriate action on the reports that are related to sites within the portfolio.
- Ensure that all sites are compliant with Occupational Health and Safety COR competencies.
- Communicate appropriate information to the Branch Manager to ensure that any outstanding issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Remain on-call to act as an after-hours resource for emergencies.
- Develop and promote Paladin's business where possible in a professional and positive manner.
- Respond to communications from clients and staff in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity, preferably in a security setting.
- Have prior security experience, a valid security license, and are committed to learning more about the security industry.
- Diploma in Security Management, Criminology or related discipline considered an asset.
- Knowledge or appropriate legislation and provincial/national standards on building codes, security, and protection of privacy.
- Proven ability to effectively supervise and manage people.
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, delegate and problem solve.
- Ability to deal with other effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, including delivering presentations to groups.
- Ability to function effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all situations.
- Class 5 Driver's License and a vehicle that will be used for work purposes.
- Proficiency in computer usage. Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and WinTeam.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Benefits & Other Perks
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full-Time
position Monday - Friday
Number of Openings for this position: 1