Do you share our passion for:
•Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalize experience
•Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
•Being an exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
•Getting things done by leveraging each other's unique talents
•Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
TSSI is a wholly owned subsidiary of TELUS Corporation Inc., a premiere Canadian technology and communications company. TSSI's core business is the delivery of fully integrated end-to-end processes and consultative and support services in human resources including, payroll, occupational health and safety, and human resource management systems. We have vast experience working with PeopleSoft applications and technology infrastructure support. We are the only full service human resources services provider in North America with demonstrated successful experience in delivering this comprehensive suite of services to large, complex, multi-site, multi-union public sector environments. Purpose
Client Services Advisors are the first point of contact for policy, process and transaction questions received via voice, fax and/or e-mail. Client Services Advisors provide support, investigation and resolution of problems or concerns originated by multiple clients who include employees and dependents, potential new hires, internal/external vendors and associates. This includes problem identification, communication, research, isolation and/or resolution. Client Services Advisors verify, process, and input simple transactions dealing with confidential employee information. Client Services Advisors are expected to resolve most calls themselves and escalate remaining issues to Case Managers within clearly defined criteria. Client Services Advisors are responsible for tracking and reporting client activity and meeting Service Level Agreement targets. Responsibilities
• Provide support and assistance to clients on HR and Employee Learning policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
• Answer the telephone displaying effective interpersonal skills to gather information, question and summarize problem presented.
• Provide telephone support for a wide variety of HR disciplines (including, but not limited to, payroll, timekeeping, benefits, total rewards, and occupational health, and safety), Employee Learning services, and other HR related software packages to assist client managers and employees with their service needs.
• Process customer transactions within established time and quality standards.
• Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification.
• Understand sensitivity of client information and maintain client confidentiality.
• Analyze information provided to resolve issues or offer suggestions for solution in a timely fashion in order to enhance client satisfaction.
• Research client concerns across the national customer base and determine best solution or resource to solve the issue and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Escalation of concerns when appropriate within defined procedures.
• Work closely with other team members and outside vendors to determine client solutions either through collaborative efforts or verification of own problem-solving approaches.
• Maintain accurate customer account information and maintenance of files.
• Provide operational support for team members as needed.
• Train, coach, and mentor other Client Services Advisors.
• Produce regular and ad hoc status reports Qualifications: Required Knowledge & Experience
• Degree or equivalent related work experience in Human Resources
• Proficient knowledge of Human Resources or Employee Learning services, processes and procedures including: Payroll, Timekeeping, Benefits, Total Rewards, Recruitment, Occupational Health and Safety
• 2-3 years experience working in a contact centre environment
If you have a positive attitude, a commitment to excellence, and want to be part of a winning team, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! TSSI Values
TELUS Sourcing Solutions recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
• We embrace change and initiate opportunity
• We have a passion for growth
• We believe in spirited teamwork
• We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS Sourcing Solutions, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. TSSI offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit plans, including excellent medical and dental coverage, a pension plan and insurance coverage.