Do you share our passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalize experience Key Responsibilities:
• Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
• Being an exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by leveraging each other's unique talents
• Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
The Loyalty and Retention role offers you the opportunity to be the voice of TELUS to our residential customers. Together with the customer, you will analyze product and service requirements and develop positive solutions that are mutually beneficial for the customer and for TELUS. We have two primary objectives:
Our first objective is to resolve complaints and reduce product cancellation by promoting client loyalty. Client service is a key component to our success and yours! Handling client queries related to accounts and billing, programs, promotions/campaigns and products and services will underpin our competitive advantage.
Our second objective is to pro-actively place outbound calls to our residential subscribers in an effort to reinforce customer value and loyalty and ensure customer needs are being met. On a daily basis, the majority of your time will be spent working on this objective. The Challenge:
Your immediate and ongoing challenge is to ensure that customer needs are understood, and that appropriate solutions are presented and sold. This means that complaints are addressed at the first point of contact whenever possible. Business unit and performance objectives must meet or exceed target! And, you must develop and sustain cooperative and productive interdepartmental relationships to expedite problem resolution. What's in it for You?
Our fast-paced work environment has been developed into a campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of-the-art equipment and career development planning.
Our culture supports a learning-based environment supported by pay-for-performance and a personal life balance. In many of our contact centres there are opportunities for you to become eligible for our At Home Agent program. The TELUS At Home Agent Program is an innovative work arrangement that enables team members to carry out their work responsibilities from home, rather than from the traditional office location. An At Home Agent is able to work from a dedicated workspace within their homes using the same desktop tools as a team member who works in the office. Qualifications: Required Skills and Abilities:
• Friendly, effective negotiation skills
• Must be fluent in spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
• Customer service experience; professional oral communication skills and a pleasant interpersonal demeanor with customers
• The ability to collaborate with other departments in an efficient and timely manner
• Must be able to accurately initiate and/or update service orders to ensure successful order fulfillment and delivery
• Must have accurate and efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
• Must be able to operate on-line systems and be comfortable using PC-based applications
• Must pass all initial training and testing requirements Additional Requirements:
• You have the ability to work various shifts including weekdays, evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory holidays based on business requirements Who is TELUS?
• Reliability and regular attendance is essential
• Familiarity with voice and data/IP products and services is an asset
• Must be available to attend 12 weeks full-time paid training starting November 21st, 2016
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.