Weare currently looking for a Client Experience Coordinator to join ourfast-paced team in Surrey, BC.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome. In every industry there is a company that thinks, and does things, differently. In employee group benefits, GroupHEALTH Benefits Solutions® is that company.
Innovative and customer-focused, we're not your parent's insurance company. We've used equal parts passion, expertise and innovation to turn customer stated needs (yes, we listen to customers!) into group benefit programs that save companies and their employees time and money, while still providing the very best protection available.
We are currently looking for a Client Experience Coordinator
to join our fast-paced team in Surrey, BC
. This role will provide backup and administrative support to the Manager, Client Experience. The role will develop proficiency and a knowledge base to enable Client Experience related support/service across GroupHEALTH and Disability Management Institute(in addition to the expanding family of companies). Furthermore, this role will support various event planning and conference coordination (ie BootCAMP, Summit) in addition to working in close collaboration with corporate training.Outcomes
Within 3 months
- Learn core software and technology: CRM, WEBS, Survey Monkey, GoTo meeting/webinar
- Learn the coordination of all departmental survey delivery and reporting
- Learn and begin leading the support and scheduling of Client Experience Champions forum, Monthly/Quarterly NPS Departmental Meetings
- Understand the NPS program, metrics/calculation and be able to share and explain to others
- Meet with appropriate department leads (1:1) to learn about the different areas and responsibilities
- Event Planning: Support Partner BootCAMP and Summit Planning committee
- Familiarize with responsibilities related to the Corporate Learning department (administrative support, supporting curriculum design and delivery)
- Complete CEBS 1
Within 6 Months
- Co-Host GroupHEALTHPartner Bootcamp
- Support events such as sales days, summits, classroom training events
- Ability to extract and compile CX reporting without supervision (from Survey Monkey and CRM)
- Ability to send departmental survey data within defined deadlines and timeframes
- Ability to create and update PowerPoint presentations for various events (BootCAMP, Quarterly updates, Client Experience Champions etc.)
- Ability to design new surveys in Survey Monkey
- Complete CEBS 2
- Proficiency supporting Corporate Learning
Within 9 months
- Develop a seamless process/plan/schedule for supporting the key responsibilities of Client Experience, Event Planning and Corporate Learning.
- Complete CEBS 3
Within 12 months
- Ability to host Partner BootCAMP with minimal support
- Key member of the Summit planning committee
- Proficiency with all Client Experience and NPS related activities (with the ability to backfill absences for the Manager, Client Experience)
- Complete NPS certification
- Complete introductory CEBS program (CEBS 1-4)
In addition to joining a team that is focused on delivering the "WOW!" factor daily (while enjoying weekly yoga stretches, lunchtime walks, and lots of cake!), your Key Responsibilities
- Compiling data and producing reports to provide Client Experience / NPS intelligence to the Leadership team
- Managing and maintaining all client experience mailboxes to ensure timely action and resolution is provided to all survey responses
- Supporting with day-to-day survey administration requests (contact changes, survey opt-outs, list extracts, manual surveys, new survey requests, monitoring adherence and gaps via advanced finds, distribution of reports etc.)
- Working with Client Services and Sales teams to maintain Partner Contact data in CRM to ensure accuracy in delivering surveys/messages to our Partners and their support staff
- Provide support with licensing and Continuing Education Accreditation by preparing applications, and communicating with the provincial regulators throughout the approval process
- Event Planning: Coordinating travel, schedule/calendar requests, logistics, catering, dinners, etc.
- Preparing training materials for BootCAMP, training events, and sales/service
- Provide a high level of support to thecorporate events and Summit planning committee (corporate events, trainingseminars, large team dinners). Leading the planning and logistics, sourcingvenues and hotels, contract negotiations, booking travel etc
- Provide a high level of support to the Corporate training department
- Customer Service/Experience background
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Analytical skills to produce reports and interpret the results
- Ability to facilitate and present to small groups
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an administrative capacity (scheduling, coordination, meeting minutes etc.)
- Experiencewith event planning
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years office environment experience.
- 2-3 years of customer service.
- 1-2 years of post-secondary
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
- a competitive salary
- an excellent benefits plan
- flex time
- education assistance
- access to our Group RRSP plan
We thank everyone who applies to the Client Experience Coordinator role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.