Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Influence and lead others towards identifying problems and providing suggested solutions.
Plan, communicate, and manage expectations with team members and leaders.Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Influencing and leading cross-functional teams driving the account strategy
- Assisting with identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue while building the appropriate support team to execute
- Planning and building relationships that increase account penetration and lead to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Being a trusted advisor to Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and other Account Team leaders to ensure that the business and sales plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed
- Driving client centric sales and operational disciplines with Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s) in the selected portfolio
- Building relationship strategies focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
- Helping support the ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
- Planning, creating, executing and monitoring an account-based sales plan to build our brand with the client(s)
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and getting to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years' experience as an account manager and/or business development manager with strong sales management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience serving complex clients in Government and Public Services
- Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor through experience in relationship building
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Poised, executive presence and high articulacy
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production