Civil Superintendent – Commercial/Residential Excavation
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 per annum
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client, a midsize excavation company specializing in excavation, is looking for a Project Manager/Estimator to have full autonomy of their projects.
If you have lead an excavation from start to finish, apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Eric Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687 ext. 241.
This expanding civil construction company has large excavation and site preparation projects in both residential and commercial settings. They are a company with years of centrally located projects ahead of them and they work with Vancouver’s most notable general contractors. The company is expanding and need a candidate to take ownership of their projects.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
• Estimating: preparing bids for excavation contracts
• Performing as the project manager/site supervisor when not preparing bids
• Leading full cycle excavation projects as from within the construction management team
• Working with the general contractor to provide documentation and progress reports
• 2 - 4 years of experience with excavations or earthworks
• Proven experience in running an excavation construction work site (at least one project.)
• Ability to complete a bulk excavation from start to finish
• Civil Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $90,000 – $120,000 per annum
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Excellent benefits package: extended medical, dental and paramedical
• Performance bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at 604 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/ewilliams15
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.