Civil Design Technologist for Land Development: Harvey 1579
We are currently looking for a civil design technologist for our land development sector.
· 3 to 5 years of recent Canadian experience in the design of municipal infrastructures, and subdivisions.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Thorough knowledge of design and construction procedures related the provision of municipal infrastructure for
residential, commercial and/or industrial land development projects.
· Experience with municipal engineering projects involving roads, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, storm-water
detention systems and related topics.
· Knowledge and experience in the application of civil engineering design criteria in accordance with related sections of
the BC Building Code.
· Solid skill with AutoCAD, Civil 3D 2011, Microsoft Office, and other software applications associated with modelling and
· Demonstrated experience in managing the design approval process for land development projects.
· Have a thorough knowledge of the preparation of tender bid documents, bid estimating, and contract administration.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.