Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference
starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! We offer job stable positions and lots of career advancement opportunities, including free training, security licensing, and promotion from within. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY:
If you're someone with a passion for security, law enforcement, lending a helping hand, making a difference in your community, and looking for a great opportunity with a company that cares about your career, we want to hear from you. We are currently looking for experienced Security Mobile Guards to join our new City of Vancouver (COV)
As a COV Security Mobile Guard, you'll gain experience in many different proactive crime prevention program methods, including security patrols, emergency response, and surveillance operations in various locations across the City of Vancouver. This position requires that all Officers provide an exceptional level of customer service and support to both the client's internal and external stakeholders, as well as other Paladin employeesYOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Have a valid BC Class 5 Driver's License
- Can produce a clean driver's abstract from ICBC
- Have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Have strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Are comfortable interacting verbally with team members, client personnel, members of the public, and emergency services.
- Can write detailed incident reports which may be utilized in court if subpoenaed.
- Have a passion for being active, your patrols may be indoors or outdoors, in all weather conditions, and can include stairwells, uneven surfaces, and parkades.
- Can physically stand and/or patrol for the majority of a shift (8-hours average).
- Are comfortable approaching and leading in emergency situations, including trauma, aggression, intoxication, bodily fluids, etc.
- Are comfortable to watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations and contact emergency responders as required
- Possess basic skills in utilizing technology, including writing reports on a computer, tracking patrols in a smart phone, and communicating via two-way radio.
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- An active lifestyle: If sitting behind a desk doesn't appeal to you, you'll love the dynamic work environment that security can bring.
- Leading Corporate Culture: Paladin is a Canadian employee or choice because of the amazing people that work here!
- Career advancement: Whether you are gaining experience for law enforcement, looking for meaningful work as a student, or simply exploring a field you are passionate about, Paladin gives you the opportunity to advance your skills!
- Health Benefits & Perks: Full-time employees are eligible for great benefits, and all staff can enjoy exclusive Paladin discounts at your favorite retailers and service providers across Canada!
- And more...
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
We thank all candidates for their time, but only applications which meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
For more information about our company and what we do, Visit us here.
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1