IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Voice Engineer to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- One of the largest and most complex enterprise IT environments in British Columbia
- Exposure to working on a wide range and variety of IT Infrastructure Projects
- An environment that will build and grow your skill set, and allow for promotions or opportunities to work on a variety of teams
- Office is very accessible via public transportation and offers long term contract opportunities
- Responsible for the design, estimate preparation, staging, implementation, and upgrading of Cisco voice networks at multiple Lower Mainland facilities, with a primary focus on designing and estimating the Cisco voice network projects.
- Preparation of documentation related to the assessment, design, implementation, and operational support of the Cisco voice networks
- Assist with the preparation and installation of the Cisco voice network infrastructure
- Assist with the coordination and integration of new Cisco voice system with existing site telephony systems such as Avaya CS1000 and Avaya Session Manager
- Provide network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required
- Provide technical direction / assistance to Voice Network Specialists
- Develop an understanding of the current Health Care standards related to the Cisco voice network equipment installation / configuration / operations
- Over 8 years of recent Cisco voice network design, estimate preparation, planning, site assessment, and implementation experience
- In-depth knowledge / experience with current voice network standards and industry best practices required to implement a reliable voice network infrastructure
- Extensive experience with enterprise-grade Cisco voice systems
- Previous experience with integration into Avaya telephony systems
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and results-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: September 19, 2016
Closes:November 18, 2016