My Big 4 client is looking for a CFO to help out on a contract basis for their public company client. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) may be responsible for but is not limited to;
- Responsible for all financial functions of the organization – financial reporting, tax, treasury, capital structure, risk management
- Work with the senior executive team of the organization and manage the corporate budgeting and forecasting process
- Oversee reporting of financial information to all stakeholders
- Supervise the accounting team
- Arrange and manage financial relationship with investors, investment institutions an auditors
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting system and inputs
- Understanding, implementing and monitoring an adequate control environment
- Accounting software literacy and ability to transact in multiple programs
- Job costing skills
- Literacy and ability to work with software and have a propensity to learn new software
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities leveraging sound attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Understanding, implementing and monitoring an adequate control environment.
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $125 - $175/hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at email@example.com